Watson Laurie is now part of Gallagher: your local broker, backed with global resources
Earlier this year, it was announced that Watson Laurie had been acquired by Gallagher, one of the world’s leading insurance, risk management and consultancy companies.
While Watson Laurie will continue to provide an ECREF Insurance Advisory and Audit Service, our business and corporate insurance offering transfers to the Gallagher name from 1st November 2021.
How will this benefit you?
- Watson Laurie has provided a local service with personalised, specialist advice for many years. Now we are part of Gallagher, our Bolton office and Watson Laurie colleagues join a UK network of 50+ offices and over 5,000 employees, with over 34,000 people working for the company globally. This helps to take our support for you to the next level.
- In many cases, you will be dealing with the same people who will continue to provide the friendly, professional service you have come to expect of us. Who better to look after your insurance needs than people with specialist local knowledge and experience?
- As Gallagher, we will continue to support local community projects that benefit the people we serve, including the Carers Trust.
- We are proud to become part of the only broker recognised in Ethisphere Institute’s Most Ethical Companies in 2021 – the seventh year in succession this accolade has been achieved. This means you can be confident that we will continue to seek to do business the right way, partnering with you to secure appropriate insurance and risk management solutions for your unique needs.
- In uncertain times, Gallagher provides a stability and continuity of service dating back to 1927. As a family-owned company, our team will continue the Watson Laurie philosophy of maintaining lifelong partnerships with clients – so we will be here for you for many years to come.
Watson Laurie are proud of the standards we have set in supporting people, businesses, and charities for over 30 years. With Gallagher, that partnership will flourish, with a world-class service and consultancy proposition. We will continue to engage with you and help you make informed decisions, so you can face the future with confidence.
Thank you for your continued support. We look forward to progressing our partnership with you.